Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spotlight on National Qualifiers - Caitlin Oswald

Caitlin Oswald - U14













Dance has always been a big part of my life. From a young age my mom signed me up classes at a local Irish dance school, Gilchrist school of Irish dance. I've had so many good memories at this school. The teachers are great; they support and push me in every class to help improve my dancing. I've been to 5 Eastern Canadian championships and this year will be my first North American championships. I love coming to dance every day because I get to do what I love with so many amazing people that I’ve gotten the chance to become friends with. Dance has given me so many opportunities and I can't wait to see what the future holds.










Caitlin, Eileen & Katey.....so cute!!

1 comment: