Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spotlight on World & National Qualifiers - Lee Tanner













Lee Tanner U14




Hello, my name is Lee Evan Tanner and I started dancing 9 years ago.
My goal has always been to get into the top 20 at the Word's, I was very close last year, I got recalled and placed 26th.
I love going to competitions, I love getting my rhythm perfectly on time and make it sound amazing.
I train by doing something over and over until I get it and I have class 4 sometimes 5 times a week.My favourite dance is my set, the treble jig and the hornpipe.
My biggest challenge is turning out my back foot.
What I am best at is my rhythm.I have been at the World's twice and this year in April will be my third time. I am aiming for the top 20!!!
I have been to the Nationals about 4 times and the Oireachtas 7 times, these are probably the things I look forward to all year.
I love the teachers and of course it is nice to have my friends helping me in class.
In general dance is a big part of my life and if I could do it all my life I would. I might just do that.
This is me Lee Tanner











No comments:

Post a Comment